The primary responsibility of is to lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business relationships and to develop and maintain effective key agency relationships. This role will be responsible for all aspects of createing sales oppurtunities and motivating the support team. This position will also ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strat-egy.
Responsible to: Chief Operating Officer
External relationships: Real Estate Brokerages w/ 250+ sales associates, Title Insurance, Mail Marketing Companies, Industry Associations, Multiple Listing Services and New Businesses.
Internal relationships: The Business Development Team, Outside Sales Team, Inside Sales Team, Account Management Team, Marketing, Product Sales / Support
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
• Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability.
• Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
• Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the stra-tegic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
Management of the Overall Business Development Function Including:
• Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results
• Sales & Marketing. Telephone and in person meetings will be required.
• Competitor and market analysis
• Develop and asist the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
• Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning through the Marketing department
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers and partners. We are Switzerland…
High School or equivalent level of education required
Excellent phone voice and builds and maintains rapport with customers over the phone
Excellent verbal communication skills
Basic Microsoft Office Skills - Excell, Powerpoint
Possesses a basic understanding of or demonstrates an interest in learning about the technology and real estate fields